Monday, December 3, 2012

Entry #8: Behind the Scenes Part 3

*Final Thoughts*


The school days I found very educational because they were reciting exceptional pieces of literature. It being part of literature also makes it a part of history and just the entire experince is educational in itself. The entire festival is eduacational because they have the jolting, jewlery making, music, dancing, and so much more. It shows the different ways music used to be during that period from playing bagpipes to tamborines.  It also showed the difference in characters, it showed what barbarians, fairys, kings, queens, and gypseys wore.  
Durning the judging my duty was dealing with some of the braty children. They kept talking excessivley during the students perfromacne and John(main judge) kept getting irrated because he could bearly hear them. I kept getting annoyed myself because I kept having to walk over to each of them personally to have them quite down which they didnt want to do. It was a very long day from me having to walk back and forth to the front of the fair to drop off the score sheets from the Hacinda building, watching some dreadful performances, and just paying attention because I have the shortest attention span.
In the end I had a blast and wouldnt of had the opportunity if it wasn't for Mrs. Q. Thank you and I will definatly go again and maybe ill even try out in May now so I can take part in next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment