Monday, December 3, 2012

Entry #3: Going to a re-enactment

The Renaissance Festival




He had a funny accent and somehow reminded me of a Christmas Disney land! 

I had a total blast at the renaissance festival. I went on the final day of the festival with my boyfriend. It was the first time we went,  besides the day I volunteered. I felt like I was walking in to another world which i loved. Everyone was dressed up and in character all having a great time. Some were fairies, barbarians, witches, pirates, and so much more! It is an educational experience because you get to see how things were in the past like how they dressed, ate, talked, and entertainment. We couldn't decided where to go first. I ended up going to try to shoot a bow and arrow and lets just say I'm not that great! Take a look.

We walked all around looking at all the shops and checking out the diversity in food. I like how it was split of in different cultures. I went around looking at the spectacular dresses that they wore in this period. I actually think sometimes that I should of been born back then because I would love wearing the dresses with a corset. The women wearing them always carry this beauty and elegance with them. We finally had to take a break from all the walking and sat down to watch a dance show which was AMAZING! She had so much talent and put her all into it.  My favorite part of the day was the AWESOME elephant ride. I absolutely adored it and never will forget it. It was so much fun i had trouble getting on and I found it hilarious because my boyfriend was scared. The elephant is strong and powerful; being up there, in the trees, with just the right breeze is a memory in itself. For some reason it makes me want to go to India. I took a picture with the little money April too it was like an exotic petting zoo. All in all the day was just a wonderful day.  





<3


No comments:

Post a Comment